Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Voiceprint to release 'Yes - Union' DVD (Read 4,833 times)

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Voiceprint to release 'Yes - Union' DVD
19th Aug, 2010 at 7:05pm

All,

As brought to my attention by my good friend Jeff, Voice Print will shortly be releasing a Yes DVD from the 'Union Tour' :-

More information can be found at the official website.

http://www.yesuniondvd.com/

Darran

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Re: Voiceprint to release 'Yes - Union' DVD
Reply #1 - 10th Jan, 2011 at 7:18pm

An e-mail I received from Gonzo Multimedia :-

"Gonzo are proud to finally announce the release of Yes UNION in a special limited edition package.  The concert film of the band was filmed at Mountain View California Shoreline Amphitheatre, August 8th 1991 and subsequently released in Japan on video and the then new format of Laser Disc.  The film was not available for long and has since become a most sought after artefact amongst Yes fans.

This stunning new release will include the original film from Mountain View taken from the master tapes along with for the first time a two CD set of the audio from the show.   There are also a number of bonus features including a bonus DVD featuring some bootleg footage (It must be stressed however that the bootleg footage is raw and the sound quality and picture quality is not to the standard of normal commercial releases and is included for collectors).   Also included are bonus audio tracks including three 5.1 mixes and four stereo mixes.

The whole package comes housed in a slipcase and contains a 28 page full colour Roger Dean designed tour program and staff and AAA reproduction passes.   All the artwork has been fully approved by Roger Dean.   This release is an official Yes release.   The UNION package will be a limited edition.

This deluxe item is now available to order from:

http://www.gonzomultimedia.co.uk/product_details/13922/Yes-Union_(Deluxe_2CD_&_2...
"

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Reply #2 - 29th Jan, 2011 at 7:38pm

All,

My copy has arrived and I can't recommend it enough. Cool

The 28 page colour booklet is very well designed (as would be expected by Roger Dean) and the two DVD's are excellent with the 'bootleg' concert footage being of very watchable quality. As for the two bonus audio CD's - well, I shall let you all make up your own minds as they've just been added to the S.A. database.

Darran

PS The 'Staff ID Tag' and 'Stage Crew' sticker that were enclosed were nice touches too.

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged

Yes Phreak
Squonk

Manchester, England
Reply #3 - 29th Jan, 2011 at 8:39pm

looking forward to hearing it.Thx D.. Smiley

IP Logged