HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Projekct Three (Read 5,533 times)

JF in Green Valley
Astral Traveller

Williamsport, Pennsylvania, US
Projekct Three
3rd Dec, 2008 at 8:00pm

Another great music day on SA!
Could you play something/anything from the Vector Patrol disc of Projekct Three-Space Groove?
Thanks!

It's deer hunting season in our neck of the woods.

Deer_hunters.jpg (41 KB | 451 )
Deer_hunters.jpg

IP Logged

JF in Green Valley
Astral Traveller

Re: Projekct Three
Reply #1 - 3rd Dec, 2008 at 9:09pm

Still here, ProgMaster. Thanks for the greeting!

IP Logged

ino_100
Harold The Barrel

Namaste

Montréal, Québec
Reply #2 - 5th Dec, 2008 at 7:34pm

Deer hunting season is long time finish. We have it in september lol. Nice pic ! Are you a hunter yourself? I love deer meat but I dont have the guts (or really to lazy to get up early on week-endd...) to go hunting.

One Love

IP Logged

JF in Green Valley
Astral Traveller

Reply #3 - 5th Dec, 2008 at 7:44pm

Bonjour, Max-
I'm an archer (traditional recurve bow) and a pretty good gun shot, but I gave up hunting more than 20 years ago; not enough need for the food (although that might change depending on the economy!) and too many worries about some hunters I've seen who have absolutely no business handling firearms. I'm also a fisherman, and I found that the biggest trout in the streams around here are biting during deer season.
The best wild game I ever had was moose meat that a friend's uncle brought on a visit from Canada.

IP Logged

ino_100
Harold The Barrel

Namaste

Montréal, Québec
Reply #4 - 5th Dec, 2008 at 7:54pm

I'm a fishemen myself... But I didn't catch a lot of trout in my life. Did you know that in french, trout is a feminine gender word? It explain why its so hard to catch, why its so picky...
Nah, I would like to fish more often, but I'm in the city now, and it get somewhat expensive (with the gaz price we had this summer) to go on a fishing trip. But I did go on one last summer but we waren't very lucky... Cold, rainy weather for fishing is good but not a whole lot of fun fo fisherman like me. I might not be a "real" fisherman... And we didn't catch much wanted walleye. Winter ice fishing is nice, I've done it a couple of time and probably be going his winter. I remember the tip for the trout ...

Max

One Love

IP Logged