Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

The Watch (Read 4,971 times)

beowulfs_kin
Stellar Newbie

The Watch
8th Jan, 2007 at 6:44pm

I have been listening to Stellar-Attraction as able for nearly 5 months now, and I want to thank the program directors for their great mix of really unique programming. I largely enjoy the music that I hear, and applaud whoever is making the music decisions. I especially want to thank you for playing Jeff Wayne's War of the World which I heard for the first time since I was a teenager last week. It was one of my favorite albums of the 1970s and I really appreciated hearing it again.

In all my time listening, however, I don't recall hearing the Watch's second album being played. I believe I have heard the first album (Ghost) but not their second effort (Vacuum). If possible, please make sure both Watch albums are on your playlist as they are tremendous in my opinion.

IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Re: The Watch
Reply #1 - 8th Jan, 2007 at 7:12pm

beowulfs_kin wrote on 8th Jan, 2007 at 6:44pm:
I have been listening to Stellar-Attraction as able for nearly 5 months now, and I want to thank the program directors for their great mix of really unique programming. I largely enjoy the music that I hear, and applaud whoever is making the music decisions. I especially want to thank you for playing Jeff Wayne's War of the World which I heard for the first time since I was a teenager last week. It was one of my favorite albums of the 1970s and I really appreciated hearing it again.

In all my time listening, however, I don't recall hearing the Watch's second album being played. I believe I have heard the first album (Ghost) but not their second effort (Vacuum). If possible, please make sure both Watch albums are on your playlist as they are tremendous in my opinion.

Hi there beowulfs_kin,

Thanks for your kind words !!

Unless compiled by one of the excellent Guest DJs, the regular programming here at Stellar Attraction is by me. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds - a favourite of mine too.

I don't have the second album by The Watch but it is definitely on my 'to buy' list as they are an excellent group. Cool

Enjoy.

D

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged

beowulfs_kin
Stellar Newbie

Reply #2 - 8th Jan, 2007 at 8:11pm

ProgMaster wrote on 8th Jan, 2007 at 7:12pm:

And thank you for following up by playing Goddess. I'm still here and am glad to hear that there will be a rock opera time coming up. That should be great.

BK

IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Reply #3 - 8th Jan, 2007 at 8:13pm

beowulfs_kin wrote on 8th Jan, 2007 at 8:11pm:
ProgMaster wrote on 8th Jan, 2007 at 7:12pm:

And thank you for following up by playing Goddess. I'm still here and am glad to hear that there will be a rock opera time coming up. That should be great.

BK

No problem BK - pleased to hear that you were still tuned-in and enjoying the music. Smiley

D

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged