Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

The Pineapple Thief on the BBC (Read 5,385 times)

silver
Legacy Stellar DJ

At such speeds, things
fly

Sunny Weymouth
The Pineapple Thief on the BBC
24th Aug, 2006 at 9:06pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire/content/articles/2006/08/24/pineapple_thief...

Nice article.

Off to see The Thief tomorrow night in Yeovil. Cool

David

IP Logged

huntr_22
Watcher Of The Skies

France
Re: The Pineapple Thief on the BBC
Reply #1 - 24th Aug, 2006 at 9:49pm

This is a superb group.I hope you will be taking some photos of the concert Silver!!

Cool

IP Logged

GFTO77
Life Seeker

Bring on the Prog

Reply #2 - 24th Aug, 2006 at 11:42pm

Yeah Silver man.......make sure u take some pics and post em here!!! Pineapple Thief rock.Like a lot of bands I first heard them here on SA..... Cool

Stellar Attraction rocks like no other Radio Station...

IP Logged

silver
Legacy Stellar DJ

At such speeds, things
fly

Sunny Weymouth
Reply #3 - 25th Aug, 2006 at 9:14am

I will be taking my camera with me, just got a new one, however I'm not the greatest of photographers which means I'm more likely to take a picture of the back of my head than of the band Grin

Please also note that this is a free gig in their local wine bar which basically means the emphasis is on drinking and having a good time, and that's just the band Wink

They use this venue as a warm up for 'proper 'gigs and to try out new songs (some of which have only been rehersed once before)

But a good time is usually had by all and Bruce and the rest of the band are always happy to chat before, after and sometimes during the gig. As usual I will take the oportunity to bend Bruce's ear about  the fact they never play 'Remember Us'.

Cheers
David

IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Reply #4 - 25th Aug, 2006 at 6:38pm

Well, here's hoping you manage to take some photos at the gig Silver. That and post them on the forum for us all to see. Wink

'The Pineapple Thief' really are an excellent band. I would love to see them live myself.

Dee

PS Thanks for link - very good. There's also an 'interesting' 'Prog Rock Band Name Generator' link on the same page Grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire/focus/2005/08/prog_rock_name.shtml

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged