Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Living in the Past ? (Read 3,319 times)

ORION VII
Stellar Patriot

Herford / Germany
Living in the Past ?
22nd Mar, 2008 at 12:09pm

It seems the dates of this year´s news in the NEWS section of the main page are a year behind:

Quote:
27 Feb 07   Due to a power outage on the morning of Tuesday, 26th February, the source SAM server went offline and the normal, automatic re-boot under such circumstances failed. Also, the SAM server failed to start manually. As such, the stream was offline until Wednesday evening, however, this has now been fixed and the stream is running as normal again. Sincere apologies for this outage and many thanks for your patience whilst the stream was offline.
23 Jan 07 The website has undergone a facelift !! It now features the track coming up next, a picture of the album that the currently playing track is taken from and when clicked, takes you directly to the appropriate page on Amazon.com for further information and the option to buy the CD itself !! The S.A. Merchandise Shop is now also fully functioning and online. Feel free to take a look and maybe even purchase an exclusive S.A. t-shirt, mug or bag. Other technical enhancements have also been made with further enhancements due to go online soon. Also, there are several Guest DJ Sessions on the horizon and other special programming. As usual, watch this space !!
1 Jan 07 A very Happy New Year to all of our listeners !!

btw:
I just received my SA mug from the merchandise store.  
VERY NICE, very good quality - Highly recommended !!    

Cheers,

ORION VII

What seems like a fairy tale today may be reality tomorrow.

IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Re: Living in the Past ?
Reply #1 - 22nd Mar, 2008 at 8:39pm

Corrected.

Many thanks for the spot, Orion - I've no idea how that happened ... Embarrassed

Delighted to hear that you received your S.A. mug and are pleased with it. Smiley Indeed, Cafepress do an excellent job if I do say so myself - the quality of their products is first class. Smiley

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged