Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

ABWH DVD - Out Now !! (Read 2,984 times)

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
ABWH DVD - Out Now !!
12th Jan, 2007 at 7:23pm

The autographed copies appear to be well and truly sold-out, however, there are still copies of the limited collectors edition available :-

"... now “An Evening Of Yes Music Plus” is available in all its glory. You can once again—or perhaps for the very first time—experience the splendor and majesty that was the ABWH tour. These fan favorites are each re-released in gorgeous double CD and DVD disc Digipak packaging, complete with the original Roger Dean artwork. Both the CD and DVD package also contains a beautiful photo booklet with images of Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman, and Howe as they performed. And for a limited time, the limited edition DVD boasts a very special bonus: The second disc contains original ABWH promotional video clips released in 1989 as a VHS titled, “In The Big Dream.” “In The Big Dream” boasts video shorts for Brother Of Mine, Order Of The Universe, and Quartet (I’m Alive), and is sure to be a hit with fans and collectors the world over."

http://www.abwhdvd.com/

Order a copy now before it's too late !!

Enjoy.

D

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged

Voodoo OL
Stellar Newbie

Re: ABWH DVD - Out Now !!
Reply #1 - 14th Jan, 2007 at 6:16pm

Yeah missed out on the signed copy but got my copy of double so still happy.
Voodoo OL

IP Logged