Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Errors in playlist????? (Read 4,213 times)

ino_100
Harold The Barrel

Namaste

Montréal, Québec
Errors in playlist?????
13th Oct, 2006 at 1:54pm

Currently playing track:

Collosseum - Elegy

Not really it's a Gentle Giant song!!!!

? whats the problem ?

One Love

IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Re: Errors in playlist?????
Reply #1 - 13th Oct, 2006 at 6:10pm

Hi Max,

Not sure what the problem is here. I've checked the server logs whilst I've been at work today and nothing at all untoward has happened.

Where were the track details displayed ? Was it on the front page of website or within your Media Player ?

The frame detailing the currently playing track and the last five tracks played refreshes itself every 60 seconds. So, it' s possible you were listening to one track before the frame refreshed itself and updated the playlist. If it was within your Media Player, the track name usually changes ever so slightly before the next is played. This is nothing to worry about as it is down to the buffer in the stream which avoids any 'skips' in the music.

The track you're referring to is taken from an old vinyl of mine. Perhaps it sounded like GG ?? Roll Eyes

D

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged

ino_100
Harold The Barrel

Namaste

Montréal, Québec
Re: Errors in playlist?????
Reply #2 - 16th Oct, 2006 at 3:35pm

ProgMaster wrote on 13th Oct, 2006 at 6:10pm:
Hi Max,

Not sure what the problem is here. I've checked the server logs whilst I've been at work today and nothing at all untoward has happened.

Where were the track details displayed ? Was it on the front page of website or within your Media Player ?

The frame detailing the currently playing track and the last five tracks played refreshes itself every 60 seconds. So, it' s possible you were listening to one track before the frame refreshed itself and updated the playlist. If it was within your Media Player, the track name usually changes ever so slightly before the next is played. This is nothing to worry about as it is down to the buffer in the stream which avoids any 'skips' in the music.

The track you're referring to is taken from an old vinyl of mine. Perhaps it sounded like GG ?? Roll Eyes

D

Well im not sure, but, Ive looked up in my media and it said Collosseum - Elegy
I've look on the site, it said Collosseum - Elegy....

And, maybe it is me but, It sounded like a gentle giant song. Maybe if played that colloseum song again ill tell you if it is me or not.

But sounded much like GG, and I know my GG , even if I dont remember the name of that song that day.

Anyhow, nothing to worry about

Max

One Love

IP Logged