Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Songs From Home's "The Alchemist" (Read 3,227 times)

rossterfarian
Stellar Newbie

Songs From Home's "The Alchemist"
30th Jun, 2006 at 4:39pm

First of all, I would like to say that I really appreciate everything that you're doing here.  There's a lot of material that I like hearing again and a lot of new (to me, at least) artists/songs/etc. that I like as well.  Anyways, I really like some of the songs that you have played by Home (Schooldays, The Old Man Calling) that are from the album "The Alchemist".  I have been looking to buy the album on some format and I have only been able to find it on vinyl.  The versions of these songs that you have sound very clean and I was wondering where you got these songs.  Do you have the album on cassette or very clean vinyl?  If not, is there some sort of compilation available?  Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Re: Songs From Home's "The Alchemist"
Reply #1 - 30th Jun, 2006 at 6:21pm

Hi there rossterfarian and welcome to the forum !!

I only have three tracks by 'Home' so they must have come from a compilation CD, the name of which I can't honestly remember (they're stored in an un-named folder ... Roll Eyes ) but I will certainly try and find it when I have a moment.

In the meantime, there's a reasonable amount of their back-catalogue available on Amazon. Follow this link :-

http://www.amazon.com/Home/artist/B000AQ3LR8/104-4097374-9503902

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged