Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Updated Yes classic "Time and a Word" b (Read 2,228 times)

virginiaprograsser
Stellar Newbie

Progressive Radio Cat

Tidewater, Virginia
Updated Yes classic "Time and a Word" b
3rd Jul, 2005 at 9:15am

Updated Yes classic "Time and a Word" by The Syn on "Newgrass, Prog & More!"

Thanks to The Syn, mine is one of the few internet radio stations to be authorized to webcast The Syn's updated version of the Yes classic "Time and A Word" off of Yes's 2nd album of the same name (and the Syn's soon to be generally released CD 'Original Syn'). I will feature "Time and A Word" tonight in my regular playlist from 7:00 p.m. EDT (Eastern USA Daylight Time) until 11:00 p.m EDT tonight, at:

http://www.live365.com/stations/virginiaprograsser

Steve Sikes-Nova
'The Virginiaprograsser'

MY BROADCAST PHILOSOPHY - Access for All; Support the Artists:

I currently choose to webcast in 32/11kbps (stereo) so that listeners without access to the wonders of high-speed can still have a good chance at streaming a particular show - I have more than one show; please check my schedule page! - successfully, i.e. if they are actually getting at least 32kbps or more out of their 56k-rated modem. If listeners like what they hear, they can purchase that song or CD (thus supporting the artists!!!) to hear full CD quality.

Albert Einstein: "You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."

-------------
"Turn a candle inside out and you've got the smallest portion of a lion standing there at the edge of the shadows." Richard Brautigan "The Pill Versus the Springhill Mine Disaster" 1968

WWW WWW  
IP Logged