Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

New Music Added To The Playlist !! (Read 4,739 times)

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
New Music Added To The Playlist !!
21st Jun, 2005 at 7:41am

New additions to the playlist over the coming week or so include music by the following groups / artists :-

Rush
Laibach
Code Red
Zenpool
Soft Machine
Gentle Giant
Echelon
Cluster
Cairo

Plus -  the new albums by Kraftwerk ('Minimum Maximum') and Van Der Graaf Generator ('Present'). Also (by kind permisson) the radio version of Cathedral Of Love by The Syn.

More to follow soon. 8)

Enjoy.

Dee

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged

Heracleum Mantegazziani
Stellar DJ

Latitude 33°N/Longitude 117°W
Re: New Music Added To The Playlist !!
Reply #1 - 28th Jun, 2005 at 4:02am

Congrats on the rate increase Dee...Sounds Great!! Cheesy
Enjoyed Cluster - Do I sense an Eno influence???

A while back you mentioned more Blodwyn Pig coming - could that be the first album (ahead rings out)?  If so - could you play the Modern Alchemist?? (after midnight your time so I could hear it when I get home today Wink)

Looking forward to that mellotron show - Shadow of the Heilophant (sic) from Hackett's Voyage of the Acolyte would be a good one!

Cheers-

-btn

bottled in a strong confession, my distortion shows obsession

IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Re: New Music Added To The Playlist !!
Reply #2 - 28th Jun, 2005 at 4:22am

Quote:
Congrats on the rate increase Dee...Sounds Great!! Cheesy
Enjoyed Cluster - Do I sense an Eno influence???

Good to hear from you as always btn Grin Glad you're enjoying the turbo-charged stream Grin

Yes, there is definitely an Eno influence in Cluster - well spotted !! They recorded an album with him in the mid-to-late 70s - very hard to come by these days tho ... Cry

Quote:
A while back you mentioned more Blodwyn Pig coming - could that be the first album (ahead rings out)?  If so - could you play the Modern Alchemist?? (after midnight your time so I could hear it when I get home today Wink)

You got it Wink

Quote:
Looking forward to that mellotron show - Shadow of the Heilophant (sic) from Hackett's Voyage of the Acolyte would be a good one!

Cheers-

-btn

Not sure when it will be and how long it will last ... as usual - watch this space !!

Later.

Dee

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged