Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Cosmic Guitarist & Songwriter Roy Herman To Release Two Debut Albums (Read 1,215 times)

glassonyonpr
Life Seeker

Cosmic Guitarist & Songwriter Roy Herman To Release Two Debut Albums
24th Aug, 2019 at 1:53pm

Cosmic Guitarist & Songwriter Roy Herman To Release Two Debut Albums - Uncle Roy & The Band From Another Planet “Save The Universe” & Uncle Roy's Spaceship “How Do We Get To Earth”

Two completely different music projects! Released September 1 & 2, 2019!

WELCOME THIRD ROCKERS FROM THE SUN!!!
UNCLE ROY AND THE BAND FROM ANOTHER PLANET “SAVE THE UNIVERSE” 5-song EP is the very first release for U.R. and the B.F.A.P and will be released on September 1, 2019. The five, alternative rock-pop rock vocal tunes, range from sweet and ethereal, to a heavy blend of rock, alternative rock, classical rock, progressive rock, power pop rock and modern, pop rock musics. There are wonderful stories in the lyrics and lyrics that will make you feel and think about life. You can hear many different musical influences, within the sounds of U.R. and the B.F.A.P.. “This is all about fun! Enjoy!,” says Uncle Roy. Included with the physical CD is a beautiful 8-page booklet filled with fun, sci-fi stories and thoughts, pictures, song descriptions and lyrics written by Uncle Roy. There is also a cool, inventive and “top secret” alien photo file attached to the CD of Alien Uncle Roy.

WELCOME EARTHLINGS!!!
UNCLE ROY'S SPACESHIP “HOW DO WE GET TO EARTH?” is a 5-song EP and the very first instrumental release for Uncle Roy's Spaceship and will be released on September 2, 2019. The music is a progressive, instrumental recipe of several genres of rock music, blending time signatures and tempos, within instrumental rock, progressive rock, fusion, classical rock, space rock, jazz rock and other cosmic sounds, at this moment in space and time. There is a galaxy of musical influences from many light years of playing, that you can hear within the sounds. Sometimes, the soundscapes will be light and breezy and dreamy. And sometimes, the soundscapes will be heavy, thick and creamy. Some tunes may have a bit of both, with a sprinkling or splashing of other musical textures and moods from soft to intense…Uncle Roy says,“Instantaneously, music finds our emotions and at the speed of light, brings them out! Music, stimulates our imagination! Fun, with music! Enjoy!” Included with the physical CD is a beautiful 8-page booklet filled with fun, sci-fi stories and thoughts, pictures and song descriptions written by Uncle Roy.

Roy Herman photos 1 med res.jpg

Uncle Roy & The Band From Another Planet “Save The Universe” & Uncle Roy's Spaceship “How Do We Get To Earth” is ROY LEONARD HERMAN. All music, lyrics and stories are, composed, performed and written by Uncle Roy. Roy Leonard Herman is the creator of original, multi-genre, styles of rock music from alternative rock to progressive rock and more. When asked, Uncle Roy says: “Music is a vehicle to bring the mind, the spirit, the soul and the body together. Music, inspires our greatest emotions to emerge. Music, inspires millions upon millions of people to enjoy a fantastic moment of living, simultaneously. Music, heals the heart and opens it up to life. Music is, magical! Music is, a state of happiness and freedom! I hope to create music for people of different musical tastes. Some will like vocal tunes and some will like instrumentals. Some will like pop music and some will like progressive music. And, I hope to give them all, some of what they love to hear. It inspires me to do different projects to please everyone I can who loves music. There is a third project, different from these two, that is materializing!”

Roy Herman photos 2 med res.jpg

“SAVE THE UNIVERSE”
Uncle Roy says, “For 'Save The Universe' I wanted to create a set of tunes that were not one style of rock or just heavy or just light. I wanted to have some of the musical ingredients, from several rock stylings, within the scope of the music. I wanted the recipe for this project to be more universal, with a mix of rock genres. Therefore, each tune has its own musical and lyrical difference and character from the others. There is soft guitar and screaming guitar. There are dreamy, orchestral keyboards to, thick, and rockin' keyboards. The drums may lightly and tightly groove for a section of a tune and then, be pounding. The bass will be subtle at times and then, sometimes big and fat. Vocally, you will find the voices of the songs going from the mellow and grand to heavy rock to a little, talk-singin' and preachin'. For every letter of the alphabet, there is a musical influence that has manipulated my musical, genetic makeup, over a few light years. The world's music is broad, cultural, always evolving and it is what influences me musically, as well, all the time.”

The song list:
“COSMIC HAPPINESS” is a fun, alternative pop rocker that begins with a spacey, rock intro, as the cosmic, long distance romance story in the lyrics, unfolds. The tune rolls from a classic, bouncy, rock boogie groove, to a cool, hooky and rockin' chorus.
“THE ISLE OF RIFF ON THE WORLD OF TONE” - this alternative rock tune opens with a tight, soaring rock motif that flows into a sweet, thick and grand alternative rock/pop rock verse. The verse slides into a heavy rock bridge that crescendos into a catchy, power pop, alternative rock chorus. The words tell the story of a peaceful, majestic, utopian world, where everyone is welcome.
“A WORLD OF MIRACLES” is a mellow, beautiful, dreamy, ethereal, philosophical, thoughtful song. With a couple of harmonious, chiming guitars, a pulse, and crisp and bright vocals, the song is filled with fairytale lyrics th

IP Logged