Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Odin's Court Releases Sixth Studio Album (Read 2,133 times)

glassonyonpr
Life Seeker

Odin's Court Releases Sixth Studio Album
15th Jan, 2018 at 4:42pm

For Immediate Release

Melodic Rock Band Odin's Court Releases Sixth Studio Album Turtles All The Way Down: Vol II

Progressive Rock and Metal for fans of Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, Devin Townsend, Porcupine Tree, HIM, Iron Maiden, Journey, and Queen

Baltimore, MD, USA based progressive rock and metal band Odin’s Court are excited to announce Turtles All the Way Down: Vol. II is available as of 2018 January 5 through Melodic Revolution Records!

Turtles All the Way Down: Vol II is a continuation of Odin’s Court’s 2013 concept album Turtles All the Way Down. Turtles All the Way Down explores deep issues about mankind’s understanding of the universe, the individual, and how each new discovery may challenge what we think we understand about our surroundings.

Brookins comments on the latest release: “This album takes it up a notch from where Dimetrius, Rick, and I left off with the previous album. I think Turtles II has our best material and production yet. I know artists often say these types of things when talking about a new release, but I think Gary Raub’s drum style adds a nice vibe to the sound we previously established. We also went for some ‘epic’ sounding choruses on this one with layered choirs, which are nicely supplemented by the beautiful voice of Michelle Loose Schrotz (of mid-Atlantic based band Brave). I think this album also has a big, ambient, and dense sound, but even with that big sound, we still maintain focus on ‘the song’ because that’s what it’s all about – the messages and emotions that music attempts to deliver.”

The new album features 8 tracks of melodic hard rock, prog, and metal, including an epic piece that is over 20 minutes long with full orchestration.

Track Listing:
1. A Brief History of Time
2. Will I See you Again?
3. Unmoved Mover
4. Killing Curiosity
5. Event Horizon
6. Infinite Regression
7. The Burning Tides of Time
8. My Final Journey

To purchase Odin's Court Turtles All the Way Down: Vol II:
CD Baby: bit.ly/2CMoady
MRR Bandcamp: bit.ly/2kcgskr