Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Prog Rock from Iran (Read 4,356 times)

salim
Stellar Newbie

Prog Rock from Iran
3rd Aug, 2011 at 2:50am

Hi,

I'm Salim Ghazi Saeedi, an Iranian composer and guitarist in progressive rock genre. Actually during years I have received various notions on my genre from different reviews... including progressive metal and jazz-fusion to avant-garde classical chamber, progressive electronic rock. and RIO. Moreover some critiques, prefer Art Rock instead and recognize the music with a minimalist approach.

My works has mainly compared with Univers Zero and Art Zoyd  John Zorn, The Enid, Djam Karet and Birdsongs of the Mesozoic and even the entire Belgian chamber rock scene! Harmonie Magazine #70 compared my guitar playing with King Crimson's Robert Fripp.

Here I would like to share with you some review excerpts and I invite you to take a listen to my latest release, Iconophobic at http://www.salimworld.com/album%20-%20iconophobic.htm

I would be happy if you share your opinions with me and I'd be delighted to talk about them Smiley

Salim

IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Re: Prog Rock from Iran
Reply #1 - 5th Aug, 2011 at 9:31pm

Hi there Salim and welcome to S.A. !

Many thanks for the introduction and the links above, very interesting indeed. I shall let you know once your CD has been added to the S.A. database and regular programming. That and the listeners will no doubt share their own, personal thoughts on your release as and when tracks are played. Cool

Thanks again for the introduction. Smiley

Darran

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged

pno74
Stellar Patriot

Valjouze (France)
Re: Prog Rock from Iran
Reply #2 - 9th Aug, 2011 at 8:45am

Hi Salim,

Very good sound , I like your music ,  welcome to Sa !

Cool Cool

What would life be without SA ??? Please donate to keep it up for years and years   Wink

IP Logged