Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Black Widow, Atomic Rooster, Strawbs??? (Read 3,773 times)

Mysteral
Stellar Newbie

Dijon, France.
Black Widow, Atomic Rooster, Strawbs???
9th Feb, 2010 at 3:05pm

Hey Darren... just tuned in to Stellar Attraction and see you played a Black Widow track a while ago, and I damn well missed it..    Black Widow- a band I've not heard mentioned in decades.  I do hope you will be playing more soon.

While on the subject of requests, I'd love to hear something by Atomic Rooster.  I used to rate the late Vince Crane almost alongside Keith Emerson.  And while mentioning the later, do you have anything by The Nice?

Another of my favourite bands from the 70s, I'd love to hear something by the Strawbs, From the Witchwood era when Rick Wakeman was with them, or maybe Autumn which I think was on the Heroes and Heroines album. 

Anyway, keep playing the best sounds my friend...

WWW WWW  
IP Logged

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Re: Black Widow, Atomic Rooster, Strawbs???
Reply #1 - 9th Feb, 2010 at 8:31pm

Hi there Mysteral,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the Black Widow. The self-titled album of their's and the album 'Sacrifice' are on the S.A. database.

As for The Strawbs, I only have the album 'Hero and Heroine' on the database - 'From The Witchwood' wood be a good addition though. Also, there's a few Atomic Rooster CDs on the database : 'Heavy Soul', 'Death Walks Behind You' and 'BBC In Concert'.

Feel free to make a request.

Darran

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged