Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click Here To Return To The Home Page

HomeHelpSearch Merchandise DonateContactEvent CalendarLoginRegister  

Associate Membership - how to get one !! (Read 24,118 times)

ProgMaster
Stellar Owner

Stellar Attraction

British Isles
Associate Membership - how to get one !!
15th Feb, 2008 at 9:21pm

All,

The forum member group, 'Stellar Associate', is a title given to any forum member who makes a minimum donation of £15.00 towards the running costs of Stellar Attraction. A donation of this amount entitles a member to be upgraded to this elevated status for six weeks - additional, further donations and larger donations will of course ensure a continued 'Associate Status'.

Although I've mentioned this several times on the forum and when speaking on air, I appreciate that many of you are unaware that the radio station, website and forum is funded out of my own personal money. If you like what you hear, appreciate what is being done, would like to see the station keep on growing and enhancing in the way that it has done and would like to show your support, a donation of any amount is greatly appreciated.

By upgrading a member's account to this level, it's simply my way of expressing my thanks and of course, let's the other members and visitors to the forum know that you have contributed. Cool

Cheers,

D

WWW WWW 5444228463  
IP Logged